Extended Information On Cookie
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service based on the purposes described. Some of the Cookie installation purposes may also require the User’s consent.
Technical and aggregate statistics Cookies
The technical Cookies have the function of allowing the carrying out of activities strictly related to the functioning of this online space. The technical cookies used by the owner can be divided into the following sub-categories:
- Navigation cookies, through which you can save your browsing preferences and optimize the User’s browsing experience;
- Cookies so-called “analytics”, by means of which we acquire statistical information on how Users navigate. This information is treated in aggregate and anonymous form;
- Functional cookies, also from third parties, used to activate specific features of this online space and necessary to provide the service or improve it.
These cookies do not require the prior consent of the user to be installed and used.
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that could make use of them
Some of the services listed below may not require the consent of the User or could be managed directly by the owner – depending on how described – without the help of third parties.
If among the instruments indicated below were present services managed by third parties, these could – in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner – perform the activity of tracking the User. For detailed information on this, we recommend consulting the privacy policies of the services listed:
- Content comment
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting
This service allows interactions with this online space directly from the external platforms on which it is installed. The installation of the service could involve the further installation of Google Analytics tools with anonymized IP. For more information about Google Analytics, refer to the specific section of this document.
Use by minors
Users declare to be adults according to the legislation applicable to them. Minors can use this space online only with the assistance of a parent or guardian.
How can I check the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage the preferences for Cookies directly from within his browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is eventually saved. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. You can find information on how to manage cookies in your browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Windows Explorer.
Inhaber des Datencontrollers
- Enrico Bracciali
- Loc. Prato Le Macinaie – Castel del Piano (GR) – Italia / P.Iva 01187760531
- Tel. 0564 959.001 – Fax 0564 955.983 – [email protected]
Ultima modifica: 30 Maggio 2015